Secondo Simposio completo Prevent4Work – Aalborg (Danimarca) – Playlist Youtube
Guarda l'intero P4Work 2nd Symposium - Aalborg - Playlist Youtube
Guarda una parte del secondo simposio di P4Work - Aalborg - Playlist di Youtube
P4Work Aalborg 2nd Symposium Information and Program
Information for the 2nd Prevent4Work Symposium on November 27th.
All the keynote speakers will be transmitted to our Facebook-page (https://www.facebook.com/Prevent4Work-558730587928229) and our YouTube-channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGXeHrsftFIiVPRH7vXlB-Q). Some of the speakers have prerecorded their sessions, and some will be transmitted live.
You can see the schedule below.
NOTICE THAT ALL TIMES ARE CET UTC+1
09.00 – 09.10 Welcome and introduction to Prevent4Work
- Thorvaldur Skuli Palsson, Assoc. Professor at Aalborg University
09.10 – 10.25 The Back-UP – an online vocational advice module for musculoskeletal pain patients
- Dr. Jonathan Hill, Senior Lecturer at Keele University
10.30 – 11.20 Musculoskeletal pain in the workplace – addressing physical and psychological aspects in the work-place
- Andreas Holtermann, Professor
- Charlotte Diana Nørregaard Rasmussen, Senior researcher The National Research Center of Working Environment
11.25 – 11.35 The First Ideas Contest Winner – “Pain in your Work”
- David Villuendas, Physiotherapy undergrad student at San Jorge University
11.40 – 12.00 Do physiotherapists use online resources for patient education?
- Palle Schlott Jensen, Assoc. Lecturer
- Priscila de Brito Silva, Assoc. Lecturer University College of Northern Denmark
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch break (poster presentations 12.00 – 12.45)
13.00 – 13.50 The interaction between social pain and stress, identity and motivation – Einar Baldvin Baldursson, Assoc. Professor at Aalborg University
14.00 – 14.50 Working with pain – What do we know of the risk of using computer and smartphone?
- Pascal Madeleine, Professor at Aalborg University
15.00 – 15.50 Preventing musculoskeletal pain – why is that not a good idea?
- Mary O´Keeffe, Academic Senior Research Fellow at University of Sydney